Q&A: Is gluten-free the way to be? A dive into the science
1. For those who aren’t familiar, what is gluten?
2. How would you explain celiac disease?
3. Who is most likely to experience celiac disease?
4. How does celiac disease compare to gluten sensitivity?
5. Are there other factors that influence gut health more so than gluten intake for the average person?
6. For individuals who do not have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity, are there any health benefits associated with a gluten-free diet? What about any benefits of consuming gluten?
7. What’s your take on the sharp rise of gluten-free products in the marketplace? Is gluten intolerance really that more common these days, or is it a trend?
Source: Read Full Article