Number of confirmed Coronavirus cases in Germany rise to 121.324, 2678 deaths
The Coronavirus from spreading further: In Germany 2678 people are already as a result of Covid-19 died, 121.324 are currently infected with the Virus. Worldwide already more than a Million Corona cases were registered. Meanwhile, the United States recorded the most cases in the world. All the information about the Corona-crisis you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
The number of Coronavirus cases in Germany on Holy Saturday on 121.324 increased. The 3537 people more than the day before. 2678 people have died to date due to the consequences of the Virus; on the last day of the 155 deaths, were added accordingly.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 23.938 (641 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 31.773 (760 Deaths)
- Berlin: 4553 (50 Dead)
- Brandenburg: 1920 (50 Deaths)
- Bremen: 477 (15 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 3739 (42 Deaths)
- Hesse: 5815 (120 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 604 (11 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 7670 (190 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 25.651 (534 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 4701 (65 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2095 (47 Deaths)
- Saxony: 3708 (67 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1168 (21 Dead)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 2069 (40 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 1443 (25 Deaths)
Total: 11.04., 20.37 PM: 121.324 (2678 Deaths)
Stand from the day before: 10.04., 21.17 PM: 117.787 (2523 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
"Don’t know if you were Serious ist": Laschet goes Hayali in the ZDF-Interview
FOCUS Online/Wochit “don’t Know whether you are Serious”: Laschet drives Hayali in the ZDF-Interview
FOCUS Online provides you daily with the most important messages directly from the editors. Here you can subscribe to the Newsletter easily and free of charge.