Plastic danger! Rewe and Penny call back multiple toast of bread
The company bell bread bakery, as a precaution, called multiple toast of bread back. Due to a technical defect plastic foreign body could be in the products passes, the company said in Frankfurt/Main.
Particular in the case of Rewe and Penny, sold Butter, whole-grain are affected, rye, wheat, whole – grain and three-grain toast with the minimum shelf-life data, 24.01.2018 and 25.01.2018. The company strongly advise eating from. Bell bread have taken the products immediately from the sale and regret the incident.
Affected are the products listed with the date of minimum durability 25.01.2018 A011 and 25.01.2018 B011:
• 3 Ears of corn, butter, toast bread 500g (PENNY)
• 3 Ears of corn, full wheat toast bread 500g (PENNY)
• Yes! Three-grain toast 500g
• REWE Best choice butter toast bread 250g and 500g
• REWE Best choice of full grain toast bread 250g and 500g
• REWE Best choice of rye toast bread, 250g and 500g
• REWE Bio wholemeal wheat toast bread 250g and 500g
• Also the following article with the minimum shelf-life data, 24.01.2018 A010, 24.01.2018 B010, 25.01.2018 A011 and 25.01.2018 B011 are affected:
• Yes! Butter toast bread 500g
• REWE Best choice three-grain toast 500g
It was a customer Hotline set up: 49 69 42087 276.